Here you'll find the terms and conditions for all Performance Diver and chartered dive trips.
- Medical – Please go through the PADI medical Statement and answer all questions honestly and accurately. If you answer yes to any of the questions you MUST obtain a medical clearance certificate from a qualified Doctor before the trip as otherwise we cannot allow you into the water. Failure to do this will mean that you are unable to dive and will not be refunded. Click here for the PADI Medical Form for diving.
- Cancellations / Changes – We know that sometimes life happens, so we’re more than happy for you to change your trip dates free of charge with more than 7 days’ notice. Changes with less than 7 days’ notice will forfeit 50% of the original fee, unless we are able to fill your space. Changes with less than 1 working days notice will forfeit 100% of the trip fee, unless we are able to fill your space.
- Weather - All of our charter operators, skippers and Instructors are highly experienced and skilled at what they do. Weather conditions can be variable and while we would all like beautifully sunny diving days, sometimes we have weather that is not quite as nice but still plenty dive able. The decision on weather conditions is made by the charter skipper / operator or Performance Diver staff and is final - we go diving unless it's not safe to do so. We do not allow cancellations due to weather conditions if it deemed otherwise safe for the activity to continue.
- Seasickness, not feeling like diving, personal health, inability to equalise, faulty equipment or not liking the weather are not premises for a refund.
- If we do have to cancel a trip, customers will be offered a refund or alternative date - depending on their preference.
- You must bring proof of your diver certification, and logbook on all charter / dive trips. Failure to do so will mean that you will not be allowed to dive and will not be refunded.
- Please ensure that all your gear is fully working, serviced and suitable for the dives you are about to undertake. You must ensure all equipment is checked and working before boarding the charter vessel, regardless if it's hired or your own. Limited quantities of spares may be available, but we recommend all divers are self sufficient in terms of their equipment requirements.
- You will be expected to dive within your certification limits and experience at all times.
- The departure time is fixed and is also known as 'ropes off'. This means that if you're late the charter will leave without you and you will not be refunded.