When serious tech divers need a serious reel, SCUBAPRO’s S-Tek Expedition Reel delivers. Evoking the distinctive design of SCUBAPRO’s classic G250 second stage, this reel is rugged throughout, featuring a marine-grade anodized aluminum frame with a durable injectionmolded fiberglass reinforced nylon drum plus stainless steel axle and screws. The anti-snag stainless steel lock-down screw is located at the opposite end of the handle from the line exit; this makes for better ergonomics while reducing the risk of line snags. A handy line capacity gauge lets you know how much line has played out, and an ergonomic anti-snag winder makes line retrieval easy.
• Durable construction includes a marine-grade anodized aluminum frame, injection-molded fiberglass reinforced nylon drum and stainless steel axle and screws.
• Integrated stealth line cleat and removable Torben-Loc line anchor provide two options for securing the line-end to avoid losing it through the line guide exit.
• Anti-snag stainless steel lock-down screw located at the opposite end of the handle to reduce the risk of line snags.
• Anti-release eyelet for the bolt snap ensures security with ergonomic anti-snag winder allows for problem-free line retrieval.
• Included: a line capacity gauge and stainless steel bolt snap and available in line lengths of 330ft/100m or 660ft/200m.