09 489 7782
Open 6 Days a Week!
Used SCUBA gear
Clearance and Special Offers
Snorkelling Gear & Sets
Lanyards & Retractors
Regulator Accessories & Hoses
Tools & Maintenance
Accessory Bags / Cases
Open Heel Scuba Fins
Hoods and Vests
Hunting and Spearfishing
Kids Scuba & Snorkelling gear
Prescription Masks & Lenses
OCCIs and Alternates
Pressure Gauges & Consoles
1st & 2nd Stage Combos
1st Stage Only
2nd stage only
Scubapro Technical Dive Gear
Scuba Tanks / Cylinders
Servicing & Battery Changes
Bodyboards & Water Toys
... more in Dive Gear
All Upcoming PADI Diver Courses
PADI Open Water Course
Discover Scuba Diving
PADI Open Water & Advanced Diver Package
Advanced Open Water / Rescue Diver
PADI Advanced Open Water Course
PADI Rescue Diver Course
PADI Specialty Courses
Digital Underwater Photographer
Enriched Air Diver (Nitrox)
Peak Performance Buoyancy
Project AWARE Specialist
Project AWARE Fish Identification
Project AWARE Shark Conservation
Search & Recovery Diver
Self Reliant Diver
PADI Professional Courses
PADI Assistant Instructor
PADI OWSI Course
PADI Instructor Development Course
PADI Specialty Instructor
PADI IDC Staff Instructor
Emergency First Responder (First Aid)
EFR Primary and Secondary Care
EFR Care For Children
Dive Course Terms & Conditions
All Upcoming Dive Trips
Local Shore Diving
Local Boat Diving
The Poor Knights
Bay of Islands Weekend
Overseas Dive Trips
Dive Trips Terms & Conditions
Choosing a Dive Computer
Choosing your regulator
Choosing your octopus / Alternate Source
Choosing your BCD
Choosing your gauges & Instruments
Rental & Servicing
> Scubapro Bella Ladies BCD
Scubapro Bella Ladies BCD
Move mouse over the image to magnify
Add an Air2?
HIGH PERFORMANCE, FEMALE FRIENDLY
This premium front-adjustable BC is made exclusively for women divers.
Bonus - Add a Scubapro Air2 Integrated Occy Inflator for just $349 at the time of purchase, saving $85.00!
isspecifically designed and meticulously tailored by SCUBAPRO for female divers who prefer the comfort and security of a front-adjustable BC that's shaped and sized to conform perfectly to their body contours. The high-end, front-adjustable
comes with every convenience and performance feature you can imagine, including SCUBAPRO's exclusive wraparound bladder which retains its cradle-like shape even when fully inflated, providing a comfortable fit both at depth and on the surface.
Because the air bladder wraps around you, placing lift primarily under your arms and around your waist, the
is extremely well-balanced so you're less reliant on rear trim weights to achieve a comfortable swimming position. And if you have to spend any time on the surface the wraparound design provides a very relaxing surface floating position.
Strategically placed padding, an adjustable cummerbund, quick-release rotating shoulder buckles (for optimum strap routing) and a sternum strap all work together to deliver a comfortable, dialed-in fit. And a contoured hard pack and single-band Super Cinch tank buckle solidy lock in the tank and provide a stable ride at depth.
The integrated quick-release weight system is first-rate in both compactness and security. Once clipped in, your ballast weights won't be going anywhere unless you want them too, and then it's an easy buckle squeeze-and-pull for a quick ditch.
For convenience, the
offers two large zippered cargo pockets fitted with grommets for attaching a knife. There's also a small zippered storage pouch on the cummerbund, and four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainless D-rings, that provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
If you're tired of fighting with bulky BCs that don't fit, climb into a
and experience the most comfortable diving ever.
Max bottle size (l)
• Constructed of 420 denier nylon for lightweight and long-lasting durability.
• Special patterns and contoured hip indents take into account the female shape.
• Soft neoprene neck and padded backpack provide for optimum comfort.
• Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize the routing of your shoulder straps to maximize fit.
• Adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression, ensuring a snug fit at varying depths.
• 3-dump deflation system for enhanced buoyancy control in varying diving positions.
• Quick-release integrated weight pouches feature a high-security buckle system.
• Two rear trim pockets help to create a balanced swimming position.
• Two zippered pockets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
• Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainless D-rings, provide lots of clip-on points for additional gear.
• Available with Balanced Power Inflator or optional
alternate air source.
• Available in five sizes with 22.5lbs/10.2kg to 36lbs/16.3kg of lift capacity, depending on size. Click on BC size chart for more details.
FREE Shipping for Orders over NZ$100 (excluding cylinders)!
You might also be interested in ...
Scubapro Glide - X BCD
Terms of Trade
Payments & Security
Performance Diver NZ
74 Barrys Point Road
09 489 7782
PADI Beginner Courses
PADI ReActivate (refresher)
PADI Continued Education
PADI Pro Courses
EFR (First Aid)
Special Offers / Clearance
Hunting / Spearo
Tanks / Cylinders