Shipping & Returns Policy
Please choose carefully as we do not refund purchases if you change your mind.
We're more than happy to exchange an item for goods of an equal value as long as items are returned to us within 28 days of purchase, in 'as-new' & un-used condition, with all original packaging, tags & your proof of purchase. The customer is responsible for any shipping charges incurred through this process, unless otherwise agreed. Any orders which are deemed "Special Orders" are under the discretion of Performance Diver LTD and are subject to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchased price.
Any price difference in favour of the customer will be issued as a credit.
Any price difference in excess of the original purchase value must be met by the customer.
Alternatively, we're happy to issue a credit note for the original purchase price.
Used equipment, products marked as clearance and shipping charges are all excluded from our exchange policy and are final.
If goods are faulty, or develop a fault during the warranty period of 12 months from original date of purchase, then we will meet our obilgations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
If you need to return an item for exchange or for warranty assessment, please contact us to receive a returns reference number.
For orders over NZ$100 freight is FREE within New Zealand (excludes cylinders).
For orders under NZ$100 freight is a flat rate $15.00.
Cylinders to the North Island are $18.00 each.
Cylinders to the South Island are $30.00 each.
Collection from our Takapuna store is always more than welcome.
Unfortunately at this time we do not ship internationally.
Items Out Of Stock:
Occasionally items may be out of stock. If this is the case, we will let you know an eta for your products to be delivered.
Performance Diver is committed to your online shopping security.
We use GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium and eWAY to ensure the security of your personal information and payment methods.
We accept the following forms of payment:
The eWAY Process Explained
1. Customer Capture During the payment process your customer will enter their order and credit card details. These details are securely transmitted to the eWAY payment gateway, ready for real time processing.
2. eWAY Gateway Your customer's credit card details are encrypted by eWAY, ensuring they are stored securely. Payment information is passed to your Internet merchant facility for authorisation of the credit card supplied.
3. Banking Network Your Internet merchant facility communicates with your customer's credit card issuer, confirming the validity of the credit card used and availability of sufficient funds. Once payments are successfully processed they are held in your Internet merchant facility ready for overnight settlement.
4. eWAY Reports The result of the transaction is sent from the banking network to eWAY where the outcome is recorded within your transaction history. An e-mail receipt is automatically sent to you and your customer with the payment result.
5. Website Response A real time response is returned to your website, informing your customer of the outcome of their payment.
Our website uses GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium. QuickSSL Premium comes with a smart site seal which we display on our site.
Be sure to check the certificate when purchasing on our site. This will ensure that your details are kept between our server and yourself.