With all of its new features, its full-color screen options, plus the ability to use as much or little of the technology as you want, the GALILEO 2 (G2) is poised to become the favorite computer for divers of all skill levels, from beginner to tech diver. It’s easy to read -- a choice of four colorful screens quickly draws your attention to what you need to know. It’s easy to use -- the G2 has the same three-button control, incredibly intuitive menu structure, and diver-friendly functions that earned the Galileo its reputation as the hands-down easiest computer to use. Designed go anywhere -- open water to freediving to CCR to sidemount, the G2 is ready to go wherever your passion for diving takes you.
- Full-Color TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) 2.2in/5.6cm LCD display screen (320x240p) produces vibrant colors for maximum readability to quickly direct your attention to what you need to know. (TFT screens use less energy. More efficient than other screen types to help extend battery life.)
- Choice of screen display configurations lets you customize your data presentation with Light, Classic, Full or Graphical screen options to suit your individual diving style.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL-16 ADT MB algorithm programs up to 8 nitrox/trimix mixes to handle any recreational or technical diving scenario.
- Optional integrated heart rate monitor measures heartbeat and skin temperature and incorporates both into the workload calculations. Integration with the HRM Is exclusive to SCUBAPRO.
- Optional heart rate monitor also lets you visually track your heart rate “real time” to ensure you stay in your individual target zone to maximize your fun and safety at depth.
- Optional hoseless air integration monitors tank pressure plus provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) and allows air consumption to be factored into the decompression calculation. Provides support for up to 11 transmitters when all features are activated.