It’s the perfect go-anywhere reg for divers who like to keep their diving simple and fun. The MK2 EVO is the only downstream piston-style first stage with internal components specifically designed to resist freezing in extreme cold water conditions. So you can expect top-notch breathing performance whether you're reef diving the Caribbean or wreck diving the Great Lakes.
The R095 Second Stage is an economical second stage featuring classic downstream valve technology that has a well-earned reputation for safety and reliability. Designed to be extremely easy to use in an emergency, the R095 Second Stage is pre-tuned to the optimum inhalation volume for safe and uncomplicated use. You never have to worry about control knobs or switches; simply put it in your mouth and breathe. It's also a versatile second stage for use on deco tanks, thanks to its reversible hose attachment feature.
- Classic Downstream stage XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) with mechanism fully insulated from the environment, increasing freezing resistance by 50%. (Patented)
- Key insulation system components in blue.
- Airflow increased by 15%
- The larger piston provides better breathing performance and sensitivity, yet the overall body size, reduced by 3,5mm, results in a more compact first stage.
- Removable orifice allows easier maintenance and longer regulator life.
- Modern cosmetic design
- Classic Downstream Piston 2 HP/ 4 LP ports
- Classic downstream valve