09 489 7782
Open 7 Days a Week!
Used SCUBA gear
Clearance and Special Offers
Snorkelling Gear & Sets
Lanyards & Retractors
Regulator Accessories & Hoses
Tools & Maintenance
Accessory Bags / Cases
Open Heel Scuba Fins
Hoods and Vests
Hunting and Spearfishing
Kids Scuba & Snorkelling gear
Prescription Masks & Lenses
OCCIs and Alternates
Pressure Gauges & Consoles
1st & 2nd Stage Combos
1st Stage Only
2nd stage only
Scubapro Technical Dive Gear
Scuba Tanks / Cylinders
Servicing & Battery Changes
Bodyboards & Water Toys
... more in Dive Gear
All Upcoming PADI Diver Courses
PADI Open Water Course
Discover Scuba Diving
PADI Open Water & Advanced Diver Package
Advanced Open Water / Rescue Diver
PADI Advanced Open Water Course
PADI Rescue Diver Course
PADI Specialty Courses
Digital Underwater Photographer
Enriched Air Diver (Nitrox)
Peak Performance Buoyancy
Project AWARE Specialist
Project AWARE Fish Identification
Project AWARE Shark Conservation
Search & Recovery Diver
Self Reliant Diver
PADI Professional Courses
PADI Assistant Instructor
PADI OWSI Course
PADI Instructor Development Course
PADI Specialty Instructor
PADI IDC Staff Instructor
Emergency First Responder (First Aid)
EFR Primary and Secondary Care
EFR Care For Children
Dive Course Terms & Conditions
All Upcoming Dive Trips
Local Shore Diving
Local Boat Diving
The Poor Knights
Bay of Islands Weekend
Overseas Dive Trips
Dive Trips Terms & Conditions
Choosing a Dive Computer
Choosing your regulator
Choosing your octopus / Alternate Source
Choosing your BCD
Choosing your gauges & Instruments
Rental & Servicing
> Scubapro Infrared download interface
Scubapro Infrared download interface
Move mouse over the image to magnify
Provides an Infrared connectivity solution for PCs not equipped with built-in devices to allow you to transfer information from your SCUBAPRO and UWATEC computer to SmartTRAK/LogTRAK.
The UWATEC USB Infrared Device enables data transfer between the following SCUBAPRO and UWATEC computers and SmartTRAK/LogTRAK:
Aladin One, Aladin Prime, Aladin TEC, Aladin TEC 2G, Aladin 2G, Aladin SPORT, Aladin TEC-3G, Aladin TEC-3H.
Galileo SOL, Galileo TERRA, Galileo LUNA.
Smart Pro, Smart COM, Smart TEC, Smart Z.
Windows platforms (98, 2000, XP, VISTA, Windows 7).
Drivers Supplied with device.
Download drivers from this page.
1. Please ensure all previous versions of the Windows driver have been uninstalled.
2. Please ensure that at least version 1511 (plus April 2016 updates) of Window 10 is installed on your PC.
3. Connect your IRDA device to your PC, the driver is automatically retrieved & installed by Windows 10 when the device is used for the first time.
4. In order to enable IrDA communication on a Windows 10 PC, follow the procedure outlined here -
- this enabling procedure must be carried out in admin profile.
Update on Windows 10
Ever since the release of Windows 10, owners of SCUBAPRO's Galileo, Smart and Aladin/XP (round series) dive computers who upgraded to Windows 10 haven't been able to download their dives or adjust their dive computer settings using their PCs and either SmartTRAK or LogTRAK.
Here is the fix to this IrDA issue:
(Please refer to the following Microsoft link:
to find more information on the sequence for enabling IrDA networking on a Windows 10 PC.)
• To enable IrDA networking, the PC must be updated to
• If the PC runs under an earlier version, please use Microsoft Windows Updates to download and install the latest Windows 10 updates.
• Microsoft's procedure has to be run under an
According to Microsoft, the user has to "open an elevated Command Prompt window" first. To do so:
1. Click on Start menu.
2. From the menu, click on "Run." It is located on the upper right part of the menu screen.
3. A pop-up window will open. In the "Open" field, type
and click the
4. The "elevated Command Prompt window" opens.
5. From that point, you just have to follow the procedure.
FREE Shipping for Orders over NZ$100 (excluding cylinders)!
You might also be interested in ...
Sub Gear XP-3H Air Integrated Computer
Scubapro Galileo Sol
Scubapro Galileo Luna
Scubapro Mantis M1
Terms of Trade
Payments & Security
Performance Diver NZ
74 Barrys Point Road
09 489 7782
PADI Beginner Courses
PADI ReActivate (refresher)
PADI Continued Education
PADI Pro Courses
EFR (First Aid)
Special Offers / Clearance
Hunting / Spearo
Tanks / Cylinders